· Remember that sports, and the ability to participate in them, like everything else in life, are gifts from God.
· Play hard, but fairly, according to the rules of the game.
· Consider opponents and officials as friends and neighbors, and treat them with due courtesy and respect.
· Applaud teammates and opponents who make good plays or demonstrate good sportsmanship.
· Accept the decisions of officials respectfully, recognizing that they have a difficult job and are doing their best to uphold the rules fairly.
· Win without boasting and lose without excuse or complaint.
· Never hiss or boo players or officials.
· Never use profanity, disparaging or offensive comments, or other intimidating actions.
· Do unto others, as I would have them do unto me.
· Seek to glorify a gracious God rather than be glorified.
· Thank and praise God for the gifts of health, talent, and the opportunity to take part in a sport.
· Celebrate every opportunity to participate in sports as a chance to learn and to grow in Christian maturity.
· Conduct myself in a manner that is representative of a Christian.
(To get a 'printable' copy of this Conduct Code, click "About Us / Downloads")